1. Plugin LicensingAll “Vagonic” products, unless otherwise stated, are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
2. WarrantyPlugins sold and distributed by “Vagonic” are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. All “Vagonic” products are guaranteed to function on a clean install of the minimum, stable and required version of WordPress and WooCommerce. Because the number and variety of plugins is vast and wide, we do not guarantee that the product will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using an “Vagonic” product. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
3. Support“Vagonic” sells and distributes our products “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins. Support for products sold and distributed by “Vagonic” is only available for those who have an active, paid extension license. For yearly licences, support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the products purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active. For lifetime licences, support and updates are granted for the lifetime of the product after the original purchase. Support and updates for our products are provided as long as said product is still actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, “Vagonic” will no longer be responsible for providing support for said product:
- The product is no longer actively developed as a viable product by “Vagonic”.
- “Vagonic” is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress is no longer actively developed.
- WooCommerce is no longer actively developed.
4. Automatic UpdatesAutomatic updates are available to license holders who have an active and valid subscription (where applicable) and license key. Automatic updates are available for all “Vagonic” products purchased via the “Vagonic” website. Automatic updates are available as long as the license key generated from the purchase is valid and active.
5. Plugin DeliveryAfter we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key and download link will also be available via email. You can download the product, or manage your account, at any time by logging into the account area. Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through our support page to request your purchase information. Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed.
6. OwnershipAll products are property of “Vagonic”. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our products.
7. Website & Product ContentAll content found on this site and throughout the purchased product files including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of “Vagonic” and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
8. Price Changes“Vagonic” reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a product subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
9. Refund PolicyWe firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund. Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the product properly or get the product to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
10. Email“Vagonic” may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to “Vagonic” updates, promotions, and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
11. License AgreementBy purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
12. SeverabilityIf any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.
Start typing to see posts you are looking for.